ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hmmmmm. Clean.

It is foam, Cups dont have leather. ;)

Does look a bit funny now you mention it. Must be the light on the photo.

Or it could be that no one has ever sat on it? lol

Weeman sucks ****

i dont think theyre that bad and not just ive got one. the back seats are sh*te but kind of for a reason i guess.

it looks terrible. for cup buyers wanting a nice fast little car, get the 172/182 leather. for cup buyers wanting a fookin fast car strip out the back seats and get buckets (preferably reverie carbon ones)

The Cups interior has never bothered me to be honest, its not something I thought about when buying the car.

Would any of you trade any of the Cups other attributes for a nicer interior? I know I wouldnt, but each to their own i guess.

Mini Cooper S sport

Love Mondial blue in the sunshine, gorgeous turquoise sheen. Ive always liked the cup alloys as well.

How on earth do you get the pictures to appear as small photos to click on? Its so much better than links or HUUUUGE photos!

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 08 June 2005
Love Mondial blue in the sunshine, gorgeous turquoise sheen. Ive always liked the cup alloys as well.How on earth do you get the pictures to appear as small photos to click on? Its so much better than links or HUUUUGE photos!

Last edited by a moderator:

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 08 June 2005
Love Mondial blue in the sunshine, gorgeous turquoise sheen. Ive always liked the cup alloys as well.How on earth do you get the pictures to appear as small photos to click on? Its so much better than links or HUUUUGE photos!

I dont know squat about html, so I use Photobucket.com. It generates the html codes for you.

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 09 June 2005
oh, i forgot to say...COILOVERS

Yeah, I know. Skint a the mo so its not going to happen for a while. :(

Weeman sucks ****

it isnt a cheap mod but i can assure you they are well well worth it, the car will feel amazing. as it should be from the factory.

Chris, just seen the price for a set of H&R Coilovers - definately not going to happen for a long time! Car looks nice at that height - perfect. :)