ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

holly sh*t!! thats big

Abarth 500

f**king size of this spolier, is it one of the pieces that fell off that concorde????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9861&item=4557901227&rd=1http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9861&item=4557901227&rd=1

and this.......

hmmmmmmmm all this work and time and then to finish it off the lexus lights lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9861&item=4557908441&rd=1http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9861&item=4557908441&rd=1

[Edited by welsh172 on 21 June 2005 at 10:32pm]

looks like its been done well... but you have to ask yourself why the pics are so small.... hiding detail perhaps?

[Edited by fUbAr on 21 June 2005 at 10:35pm]

referring to the Vee replica ^ ^. stop editing your damn post lol

just seen its got a sunroof, kinda spoils it.

[Edited by fUbAr on 21 June 2005 at 10:36pm]

referring to the Vee replica ^ ^. stop editing your damn post lol

Mazda MX5 1.8

yeah black one looks alright imo apart from that spoiler

seen that blue one at weston wheels - looked alright but a LOT of cash for something which he could of just spent on and got the real thing which would look near enough the same (cant really understand that 1)

172 M69 eater

black ones good apart from spoiler and front bumper IMO, its the old sabre autostyling show car....

other one i agree with above posts, small pics prob hiding poor work?

The top one was a mate of mines.

I remember, it must have been three or four years back, he spent so much money on it and it was in the body shop for at least 8 months (i kid you not) he was driving his mas clio rt for an eternity. it has has some SERIOUS cash spent on it. Anyway it came out and after all the hype and anticipation we, as his friends, had for it, it came out a monstrosity. OTT, theres an example.

Dont know if he still owns it ive not spoke to him for a year or so, he did have a personalised plate last time i saw him/it.

£4500 is a huge loss on what has turned out to be a £25000ish car. More money than sense. :sick:

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by killamangiro on 21 June 2005
£4500 is a huge loss on what has turned out to be a £25000ish car

Ouch! major wallet damage lol

the last time the black one was on here it got ripped to shreads, personally i could have spent 25k on much better things !

Abarth 500

ive said it about 2 times now....but eeeewwwwwwwwww, that has to be the biggest spolier ive seen on a little car, i challege you to show pics of bigger spoliers...and no pics of jumbo jets lol, all that money and what for??? could of had a vee sitting on his drive lol

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 21 June 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Practical and looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with everything you said, its once again another one of them times when you put it down to PERSONAL CHOICE!!
So all you lot out there up on your highhorses-Chill!

The Vee replica is really daft but the same reason as before because he wanted to.
Anyone would think most of you reckon that a modifying a car is against the law
;)

Its called voicing an opinion mate, thats all :) Its not like the guy was posting a picture of his own car and having the piss ripped out of it or anything. I dont know a single human being that wouldnt think that spoiler was the last word in sh*tness ;)

Abarth 500

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 22 June 2005

Jesus Christ :eek:

Jesus H Christ. dont know if its worse, one is posing as a fire engine ladder and one is posing as a small country sooooooo which ones worse??? lol

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 21 June 2005

Apart from spoiler the black 1s mint
For once i may have to agree with you that its alright!!!;)

The spoiler ruins it imo and not too keen on the bonnet or stupid sunstrip but otherwise seen alot lot worse!!!

LOL sorry but I just cant take this seriously. Theyre both photoshops right? Ones got a step ladder on the back and one looks like Moby Dick. Stone the crows :p :p

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Ive just found out that the spoiler on the black car is about £1000 to buy&its the sort of thing jamie shaw(carisma) uses on his modded motors like the tvr he did

172 M69 eater