ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HOLY CRAP.. watch this.... ridiculous

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've watched it for you. You should post it in General Automotive section. It will be moved there anyway soon enough.

Onto the video, f*cking crazy idiots! :S

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
This has to be one of the oldest video's on you tube,infact i think it was originally recorded on betamax

Punto/Clio GTT
absol stupid! 1 mistake and your gone

along with some poor innocent mother with her children in the car.

really dont understand people who do this stuff on the road and then post it up on the internet so the police can track them down.

they f**king stupid or what?

172 cup TT
haha the moment i heard that tune at the beginning didnt even need to watch it to know what it was... but yeh, entertaining stuff...

Audi TT 225
thats insane driving, remember a similar vid not so long back where a bm plows into a petrol tanker and kills everyone...

Lionel Richie
no one been down the M40 from Birmingham going south in the morning???

i see a nobber in a V6 clio doing that eberyday! ;)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Total arseholes, should have their licences removed, just after their balls.

shut up. i find it amusing to watch. just because you drive your car to the speed limits, doesnt meen the rest of us do.

Your response is a joke right?

It's not about them going fast. It's about them being c**ts and putting the lives of every other road user at risk.

It would only have taken a single moment's indecision by someone else who saw them screaming up from behind, and there'd have been a 10 car incident.

Total arseholes, should have their licences removed, just after their balls.

shut up. i find it amusing to watch. just because you drive your car to the speed limits, doesnt meen the rest of us do.

ARE YOU A COMPLETE TOSSPOT.... ALTHO ITS AN AWESOME VIDEO HOW DOES YOUR1 BRAIN CELL THINK THAT THEY ARE DRIVING LIKE COMPLETE RETARDS.... THERES DRIVING OVER THE LIMIT AND DRIVING WITH A DEATH WISH

1.8 8v RSi
either way no one died on this vid....it is impressive to watch but the sad truth is....in some countries this is what everyone does not just a couple of guys with fast cars....

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
The similar bit was driving like c***s swerving and changing lanes amongst traffic - only they all died as did the truck driver they hit if I recall correctly?

I'm stunned that some of you view this video as cool or impressive.