ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Home cctv and phone apps? recommendations please!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Where that option?
On the hikvision app, go to the camera and then hit settings
Middle of the screenshot
Screenshot_20230422_093657_Hik-Connect.jpg

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
If cost is an issue. Look into reolink poe cameras.
HikVision's other brand so to speak, still does POE, has sd card functionality on board too.

I had Reolink at our old house, they were fantastic cameras. The footage was actually used by police on 4 occasions to prosecute people and was successful, it's also currently going through court for a 5th time now in the hope of convicting someone for car theft!

Disclaimer: I no longer live in Baghdad, the 4 current convictions were for the same person who was (is) a scroat who will never learn.

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
I had Reolink at our old house, they were fantastic cameras. The footage was actually used by police on 4 occasions to prosecute people and was successful, it's also currently going through court for a 5th time now in the hope of convicting someone for car theft!

Disclaimer: I no longer live in Baghdad, the 4 current convictions were for the same person who was (is) a scroat who will never learn.
You can also read this as “a scroat who never receives sufficient sentence to act as a deterrent.”

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah pretty good.

Ours last nowere near the quotes 180 days but 4 hours charge and you're good to go again so hardly a burden.

I probably could increase life by playing with the settings more as our dog triggers the back garden one a lot even though its set for human detection.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Will get a kit ordered now then, thank you!

Pretty sure direct is generally more expensive than Amazon and the likes BUT if any of these deals work for you let me know and I'll send you tge link.

Screenshot_20230430_193611_eufy Security.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_193621_eufy Security.jpg

I'd forward any of the free gifts onto you of course.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Do Hikvision do a decent wireless setup?

Think I'm swayed from Eufy, if they are that bad from the reviews on here!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I want a single wireless, battery camera on my backdoor.

This anygood?

The Nest ones look good but not keen on paying a subscription!!

Reolink 3MP Solar Security Camera Outdoor, Smart Detection, Battery Operated Camera, 2-Way Audio, SD Card/Cloud Storage, 2.4Ghz WiFi Home Security Camera, Works with Alexa, Argus Eco-Black+Solar Panel https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08S6T6J5D/?tag=cliospnet01-21

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Pretty sure direct is generally more expensive than Amazon and the likes BUT if any of these deals work for you let me know and I'll send you tge link.

View attachment 1641405View attachment 1641406

I'd forward any of the free gifts onto you of course.

What's the price for this?

eufy security eufyCam 2C Pro 2-Cam Kit Security Camera Outdoor, Wireless Home Security Systems with 2K Resolution, 180-Day Battery Life, HomeKit Compatibility, IP67, Night Vision, and No Monthly Fee. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08DY8971N/?tag=cliospnet01-21

997.1, Caddy, e208
We just got the 4k eufycam for use internally. With 1tb hdd.

A little expensive to monitor a dog, and auto detection on eufy is ropey - it needs x amount of seconds to be considered activity which isn’t ideal.
They just brought out a 24/7 camera, finally, as event viewing only can be somewhat unreliable

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
It's time like this you wish hikvision would record in 60fps...

Attachments

• 20240419073450306_ac1bf35bacdb47edbf89d8ae72225dea_L05129986.mp4
    9.8 MB

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Issue is bandwidth and recording space will increase silly size if you want 60fps. Makes nada difference, remember its a deterrent, not a fix all.
Plus im pretty sure thats a good enough snap for local facebook t***s to find out and report they have seen him doing other things.

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
You mean you didn't get the hikvision camera that fires out an electronic dart that hits the purple tray hers skin and sends you his family history information from 400 years down the line?

Are you poor?
He invested all his money in the laser that he was blinding all the pilots near Stansted 😄