ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Home Cinema, TV stands, Universal Remotes...

SchwepTek™
Right so i am getting a Sony 40" 1080p TV next month as my nan is upgrading to a 50" having only had the previous one 6 months. :S

Anyway i need a decent stand for it but don't want to spend loads as it doesnt do anything! lol. Anyone know anything reasonable?

Next I have a Denon Amp with a Yamaha 5.1 speaker system. Thinking about upgrading the front speakers to Wharfedale 9.1s as i listen to alot of music through it. These ok? Also need stands?

Finally looking at a Logitech Harmony Remote. Possibly the One? Any good? Anything better?

The Harmony One is supposed to be very good, I nearly bought one a few months ago then just went off the idea when I realised my Onkyo amp remote did it all.

As for stands, I currently have one from Currys (here) however looking on eBay you can get them pretty cheap if black glass is your thing (here)