ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honest opinions needed please

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Working on this idea for a while.....
Have already posted in the media section, but feel I will get better opinions in here - as people tend to be into their photography more than slating the fact I drive a phase1!!!

It is a composite of several images.
The interior shot was taken whilst static - 3 flashguns, 1 red, 1blue, and 1 without a gel filter.
Once I reviewed the image on the camera I noticed the blue/white/red them on the gearstick console - keeping with the "french car/flag " theme.

The exterior shot was then added......now I have tried to blend as "best I can".
Not the best at photoshop - but this has to go in as entry for my Auto Exotica presentation, and 1 image must show use of photo manipulation.

I have also had to adjust needle position on the instrument panel to show movement etc etc

Any help or suggestion will be greatly received.

Thanks in advance
needlesadjusted.jpg

182, SQ7, Trafic
Really good photo :) You couldn't tell it was a layered image, it looks like one!

Also, looks really good how your staring directly into the lens!

First of all, I think that is an awesome 'shop. Fantastic idea, really like it. Maybe the only thing I would change is to not look in the mirror, but to be looking ahead, as if you were driving. Other than that, it's awesome :)

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
The concept is good here but my main problem with this picture, looks photoshopped. I know its going to be hard, you tried everything in one exposure?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
mirror reflection changed.

Get the point about image looking "shopped" !!!....Its something we have to submit, not usually into this kind of stuff, but I reckon I could of done it in camera.
composite2withmirrorchange.jpg

Evo
Think it would look better if you wasnt looking into the camera, but its a great photo.

Not that i no anything! about photography

Mk2 ph1 clio
Your head position doesnt match whats in the rear view now lol ..

Canny job none the less! I remember someone postin a similar shot but done in one exposure!

Cupra
Nice shot and processing. You should photoshop your reflection with a racing helmet on as an "insight to your mental state" or something along those lines.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Excellent work mate, all I'd add is that position of the passenger head rest stands out a bit to much, I would have tried to get the seat in the same position as the drivers.

VaVa
Nice shot and processing. You should photoshop your reflection with a racing helmet on as an "insight to your mental state" or something along those lines.

That's a great idea imho. Nice detail!

Good work - But stand out as a shop to me.

Ironic that there must be one piece that shows signs of photo manipulation. I always try to make it look like they haven't had any!

BMW F31
really good pic and shop steve.

personally i prefer the one with you looking into the mirror, looks more insightful tbh.