ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

September Photography Competition - Black & White

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I got bored of waiting for the comp thread to start up again - its been months!!! So if anyone want to take part again, here we go:
Aaron.. won the last competition with the shot below, well done :)

Aaron_zps1ad449c9.jpg

The theme at the end of April was suggest to be (1) a simple theme and (2) Black & White was suggested, so that is the theme to get things started again - Black & White.

Its going to be a short month this month as we are already mid month - Entries close on the 30th Sept and voting to commence in the following week (first week of October, with next theme starting on the 7th).

The Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this year.

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will get to pick the next theme!

Good luck :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Brilliant :) well done Fatty!

Went to Clovelly yesterday so have a lot of B&W ones

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I was thinking maybe I'd enter one day... then I remembered the quality others are capable of, maybe not! Epic photos already :)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Scrooge - I like your second & third pic the best, exactly what I think of when thinking of Clovelly! First one might be better if it could be brightened up a bit (at least on my screen is looks dark compared to the other two).

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
My favourite bit of the second one is just being able to make the Donkey out at the top, my laptop screen is pretty pants so it's pretty hard to see what's right and what isn't :(

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
From a family reunion at the weekend .. this one I just like, and actually shot in B&W at the time.

My dear old uncle Jim. Nicest man you'll ever meet .. managed to get him looking like some kind of dodgy east London villain.

15251123702_f4b124959d_c.jpg
Jim by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr

"If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything, I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive."