ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

honey, im home!

Clio 200 Cup packed
5 years (and 4 cars) on and im back in a clio RS

originally had a 182 ,

n576115878_256527_7244.jpg

just bought myself a 200 with cup packs and recaros.

media?id=1600436708.gif

hopefully pick up on friday!

expect to see a lot of me on here :D

Weo

Beaute mate, they look good in silver. Wheels look good too, even if they standard... :approve:

Clio 200 Cup packed
b*****ds :D maybe i'll change the wheels at later date. i quite like em though. :p

in between ive had a
03 Impreza STI PPP
55 Leon Cupra R
06 Focus ST3 with dreamscience remap
08 BMW 123d
oh and an 05 MG ZR 105 trophy (was the missus's car, but i bought her a new un and couldnt sell the damn thing)

but i needed to put the fun back into driving. only one place to turn for that!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Is that mercury silver?

Looks good mate but needs speedlines. Only pikey wheel owners will tell you otherwise. :eek:

Clio 200 Cup packed
Is that mercury silver?

Looks good mate but needs speedlines. Only pikey wheel owners will tell you otherwise. :eek:

on a 59 plate with 12k. didnt really get a say in the wheels.

paid a reasonable price, so money in the coffers for upgrades. (but i not being shamed into it!.....yet)

types clio 200 speedlines into google images

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols, you will eventually especially against the Silver, they look great.

I'm guessing it isn't Nimbus.

GTD, Lupo
Please say you have the gloss black bumper insert and rear diffuser? Looks nice. Not seen too many silver ones.

Clio 200 Cup packed
the rear diffuser is already the shopping list.

dont know what the gloss black bumber insert is though?

i feel like an rs virgin, im so ashamed....

Merc
Black 200 where i live has those wheels and they look stunning contrasting on the black. Im ordering a clio white with black roof which comes with 17" bebop rims, they are growing on me although at first i wished for the black speedlines.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
grey front bumper is the amphasite pack- also changes the rear diffuser to grey- looks rubbish on Mercury-

As siad looks good but needs speedlines.....

S

Clio 182
b*****ds :D maybe i'll change the wheels at later date. i quite like em though. :p

in between ive had a
03 Impreza STI PPP
55 Leon Cupra R
06 Focus ST3 with dreamscience remap
08 BMW 123d
oh and an 05 MG ZR 105 trophy (was the missus's car, but i bought her a new un and couldnt sell the damn thing)

but i needed to put the fun back into driving. only one place to turn for that!

I'm just curious how you rated the other cars?

Clio 200 Cup packed
03 Impreza STI PPP - ballistic over 4k, hard work below. VERY thirsty, heavy on tyres. not all that great in the twistys.
55 Leon Cupra R - turbo lag! built like s**t, handled well.
06 Focus ST3 with dreamscience remap, fantastic all round car, no lag, pops and flames all day long. very usable power, even at about 265bhp though the front wheels.
08 BMW 123d - very refined, cracking engine, 45mpg all day long! did consider remapping but got an offer i couldnt refuse.
oh and an 05 MG ZR 105 trophy (was the missus's car, but i bought her a new un and couldnt sell the damn thing) - better in the corners than all the above! HGF after about 2 months of ownership, but no other problems, very cheap, very fun!

Clio 200 Cup packed
Well, picked her up last night. Only drove 10 miles home but arrived with a massive grin on my face.

Much happier than I thought I would be.

Forgot how a little car could be so responsive. Very impressed with the build quality and the amount of torque low down.

I think the only disappointment is the stereo. Seems very quiet even when on max (32?) I thought I had some kind of mute function on? Need this sorting before anything else.

Well chuffed with my new purchase.