ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hosing to fit a valver throttle

Titanium 182

can i buy some samco or simlar hosing to fit a 16v throttle and then turn into a circle so i can fit an encolsed in duction kit i have?

if so where from and how much

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Yes you can. I have one on mine, had to make it my self. Just cut a template of the throttle body out on 2-3mm steel etc then weld a piece of tubing (i ve used 70mm) bolt it to the throttle body and there you go. I ve made mine so that i can run a viper on it.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

erm its in both the motorsport and performance DT catalogue. u cant order it online.....:-(

quite expensive @ £32 a metre i think it was! but its high quality stuff!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

iv got the same but iv re-located the CDA and the angle is now wrong! boo! ill get a pic later on mate if u want?

If any one wants to e-mail me I can mail you back with a picture of the kit. The adaptor we have is £70.00 plus vat retail. Clio sport discount price £59.50 plus vat.

Titanium 182

steve and adams

how did you bolt the plate to the throttle body then?

and where did u buy them 70mm tubular steel?

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

using the existing bolts. I didnt use a bit of tube just a strip of metal bent round then welded.

Titanium 182

steve i still dont understand?

also what exisitng bolts connect to the throttle body? its a jubille clip!?

:(

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

there are 3 bolts on teh TB which usually screw into the original airbox. the throttle housing is bolted via those. ill get some pics sorted for u tomorrow mate so u can see what we mean!

Titanium 182

ok"! thanks

as im just getting more and more confused

my car came with a kn on, but iv got the original airbox cant see the bolts or holes tho! :(