ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hotmail account hacked

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
so it seems my account has been hacked and is now blitzing other peoples accounts with shed loads of spam mail

anyone know how to sort this out? doesn't seem like there is anything on there site to sort it

Bus w**ker
First thing, run a full deep virus and malware scan in safe mode on your PC/Laptop. Once done delete owt it finds and then if you can log in to the account go in and change your password to something more complex and change any security questions etc.

If you don't have access then go here

BMW E46 330i Touring
Noticed a couple spam mails this morning but assumed it was just you forwarding on some "tell a friend" sites or something...

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I got a couple off you recently, looked similar to what I had, basically did a full virsu scan but the issue is with MS themselves, they reccommend changing your password and questions. Apparently its some dodgy chinese electrical site.

Fabia vrs tdi
Go to start then run then msconfig then hmm start up and delete anything that's not meant to be there or in the whole of msconfig

Megane 225 F1
Revel's gives points for posts like that. He doesn't like the truth.

I lie, I just think they are too expensive.