ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do i Adjust the aspect Ratio in windows 7 ?

Not a 320d
Cant believe im asking this, i use a nvidia graphics card so i have the control pannel available too, but i cant seem to adjust the aspect ratio. How do i do it whilst keeping the native resolution ?

The native resolution is the aspect ratio. Usually 16:10.

1440x900
1680x1050
1920x1200*
2560x1600

*1920x1080 is becoming available, and is a 16:9 aspect.

Running the average PC LCD off-native will look s**t.

Not a 320d
Im running 1680x1050, but the picture is slightly squashed with me having a "wide screen" monitor. I was hoping to adjust the ratio (if possible) so it wasnt so squashed. EG. A circle looks like a god damm oval.

well if your graphics card is outputting 1680x1050 then its all correct nowt more we can do

but on teh subject of new monitors i just bought a new one for my desk at work samsung 2343nw 23" 2048x1152

What are you using as a 'circle'? If it's a scope, in an older game, for example, it may well be that the game was never designed to render in widescreen resolutions. That's all I can think of.