ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do i get my silver clio looking ike this

laguna coupe
show-jan2.jpg
how do i get my silver clio looking like this going to clean it a the weekend any body any pics of silver clio been clayed

that is an achievable result just follow the tips in the detailing section onhere, however the lighting, angle and reflection are well chosen in that shot, it wouldnt look like that in the midday sun m8

The condition of your own paint is important to find out first of all ,then it is a case of deciding what products to use.On silver it is very easy to get a good depth of shine.
The above Audi TT was clayed and the PC d with chemical guys cherry wet wax and then sealed with chemical guys M seal
XXX Hardcore Paste wax was then applied by hand and the results speak for themselves
Picture493.jpg

Picture500.jpg

RB 182
I got a good result over the weekend with just Autoglym Super Resin Polish, Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection, claying and waxing.

See here for the results.

liquid_force said:
show-jan2.jpg
how do i get my silver clio looking like this going to clean it a the weekend any body any pics of silver clio been clayed

you might need to get some seat leon wings, headlights, doors, rear lights, boot, front and rear bumper, wheels, chasis, engine.. basically mate think it will be better just to buy a leon

:clown::rasp:

106 GTi
The Klasse twins and AG Twins both work well on Silver.

Prefer Klasse AIO and 1Z Glanz wax, topped with P21s on my Silver 306.

VaVa
I can't buy anymore fooking products!!! I'll run out of room in the effing garage!!!

I've had pretty good results on my Silver (although usually much better after Clay, paint clean, SRP) with #21 and topped with #16.

Incidentally, I found my car had a much sharper shine/reflection before the #16.... seemed to give it a deeper yet lesss ahrp shine.