ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do I remove these dash items?

I'm stupid and can't figure it out. Don't want to use brute force as I might do a permanent booboo.

Anyway

1: centre dash clock surround/coin tray?? Edit: just seen theres already a thread on this one. I'll check it out but help would still be cool!

F4AA5FD6-C9E7-43C4-9F3C-5417BCB7BCB8.jpg

D3A6910D-F2D0-4473-BED5-4E07B0FA540F.jpg

2: side vents? Both left and right:

5C2AE31D-6563-426E-8B34-A10E0C5DC989.jpg

and 3: centre vent control wheel? If that can't come out by itself how do I go about taking the whole vent out? Just need to centre wheel control out pictured:

4850E7FC-B3BE-48BC-A380-6505206A2599.jpg

Any help mucho appreciated! :blush:

1. Hot knife or soldering iron (will need bonding back on)
2. Same as above
3. I swear that just clips in

Clio 2.0 16v 182
The vents are held in by screws iirc. The centre console surround is a pain. There are plastic rivets at the top (will break, unavoidable), two clips at the bottom corner (again, need to be broken) and a strut going across the centre linking the two sides of the actual dash.

The strut is the important bit you don't want to break. It basically keeps the whole thing straight when refitted. The surround is clipped to this without glue. If you can clip this back together, you can easily plastiweld the other clips/rivets.

Out of interest are you hydro dipping or flocking?