ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do you guys add a signature/logo to your pics?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
I've seen a few of you photo pro's add a signature/logo to the bottom right hand corner to your pics, almost like a watermark sort of thing, just wondered how you did it? would other software be needed, i currently have Photoimpact on my computer

Thanks,
James

vers le haut doigt milieu
Photoshop, flickr etc will give you an option to embed a watermark but if you wanna keep people from steeling your work then embed metadata using programmes like photoshop or lightroom.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
My new logo, doesnt really lend its self to photos very well, but is mainly for my design work at uni and my website when i get round to it :D

3247161077_6b0131000f_b.jpg

3247985318_71ff53d5df_b.jpg

I hate scorpions though :D!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Bazzon, thats what i'm after! looks well smart :cool:

So bare with me as i'm still impressed with getting my pics frammed lol! so can i just download this flickr & use it with my current photo impact software or will i need to start all over again?

Thanks,
James

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
all i do is make a logo in PShop.

new document - double click the background make it a layer - thenmake a text/logo - turn of the white layer - then drag text/logo on to photo drawing

You can do it autmatically as well if you have alot to do though.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
No idea my brother gets all my programs from "shops" i think

But i use Pshop so know nothing about any of the other programs, but if you can get a copy get it.