ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do you make a word doc. into a PDF?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
PrimoPdf

(I'm assuming you aren't using a mac, well I hope you aren't anyway)

Barge
If you've got adobe on your pc, go to print and in the drop down printer list it should say adobe pdf creator (or something similar, CBA to go and look for the exact terms).

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
If you've got adobe on your pc, go to print and in the drop down printer list it should say adobe pdf creator (or something similar, CBA to go and look for the exact terms).

PA just said exactly that....Not sure it's on my machine tho. Job for IT helpdesk me thinks.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
file, print - select priter (cute PDF)

on most computers ive ever used its already been installed

failing that email it me and ill email you back a pdf

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
As said if there's nowt on the machine already you'll need something installing, although there are some websites that let you upload a file and then it converts it for you. However be careful as you are uploading your doc to them!

I use PDFCreator for a freebie, and Adobe Standard when we want to create more complicated stuff.

172 Cup
easy.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
MEh! Ca-nts wanted 250£ for the licence. It's sensitive material so can't send. Got it done tho, just a pain in the ass!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
MEh! Ca-nts wanted 250£ for the licence. It's sensitive material so can't send. Got it done tho, just a pain in the ass!

That's why I rolled out a freebie to all the machines at our place, to stop them asking for a copy of Adobe to create some shitty little poster for something.

Just spent 10k on getting our licenses in check so trying to avoid pushing it out there if need be.