ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many miles do you get to a tank???

tiTTy & SV650
can get 350 easy never really gone beyond that, as I like to refill when I can rather than waiting for the light and potentially getting caught out.

20 - 37mpg I get

20 - 25 around town, 36 / 37 on motorways.

Better than my 205gti (1.6) so that's all that matters to me.

Clio 1.2 mk2
Mk2 Ph1 and i get about 400 if drive it nicely. norm do about 320-350 though.

always seem to be fillng it up :|

BMW 320d SE
I reckon I get about 340. Not that great tbh. Always run it from full to the brim, till the light has been on for a day or so. Only ever use Optimax.

clio 182 black /gold
Rich said:
Not a clue with the 182, never used a full tank. My 1.4 Pug 306 - 400-425 miles per tank (50 Litres)

Yes you hardly use it lol

My 182 does about 320-330ish depends on how often i start the car etc

Fiesta ST/172
Weeman said:
250, if it gets used properly, i think vw drilled a hole into the tank as standard

Oh and its a 2 litre, turbot gti Golf.

probably did on the petrol.... my gt tdi 130 gave me a lovely 500 miles to a full tank

dunno what the 172 does, cant afford to fill it up right now and havent long had it lol

106 GTi
Leeshez said:
Yes you hardly use it lol

My 182 does about 320-330ish depends on how often i start the car etc

Dont you start aswell. 2600 miles in 16 months is not to bad, is it ?! :clown:

M135i
550-600 @57-60mpg!! motorway/duel carr. driving

1.9dci remapped. never thought the claims of a remap would get a betterr mpg, but how wrong was i!!

tiTTy & SV650
scott8629 said:
How big is the clio's fuel tank? How mucg does it cost to fill her up aprrox?

Scott

50 litre tank

must be a decent sized reserve cause i've never out more than £40 in mine.

Clio 1.4 16v
1.4 16v
fill up with 40 quid, get 400 miles
so £10 for hundred miles, nice and easy to work out

i do mainly short journeys, so about 220 miles

made a 300 mile trip to gatwick and back last month on 1 tank with about 70 miles remaining, driving at about 80 / 90 ish

Fiat Panda 100hp
I got 320 out of my 1.4s, but last night I thrashed it around. Just has to be done sometimes.

Motorbikes
the most i've ever got was 400 out of a 1.2 16v but with my K&N induction kit fitted is more like 320 miles of mostly sensible driving with some hard accelerating sometimes.

300 miles out of a full tank in my valver usually (from brimmed to the light coming on) but actually managed 333 last week (all motorway driving at a 'decent' ;) speed)

With a 10 gallon tank (think it's 10 gallons + 1 gallon reserve when the light comes on) that works out at 30 to 33mpg.

Woohoo.

lol

Elvis - Biarritz 1.2
What's the actual optimum driving speed on long distance driving? I've tried 55, but it seemed to eat petrol quicker than at around the 80 mark.

I don't know how far a full tank will get me, as I have never had the luxury of that much fuel. :( I will next week though... yay... petrol.

berlin said:
What's the actual optimum driving speed on long distance driving? I've tried 55, but it seemed to eat petrol quicker than at around the 80 mark.

I don't know how far a full tank will get me, as I have never had the luxury of that much fuel. :( I will next week though... yay... petrol.
Crawling along in 5th at 30mph I found but the engine doesn't like it.

clio williams 2
i get about 35 miles to £10 if i cane it but not sure on a full tank cant afford to fill it up lol

(Williams 2)

'92 172, Lotus Elise
lets see..

ill be going home on friday/saturday with a full car, will probably take 3/4 tank to do the 230 mile trip

in an empty car, can probably get 400miles/tank

28.2 to the gallon... 250 ish £40.00 to fill it up, never drops into red light area. fill it up once a week.... im keeping the nhs going i feel....

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I always thought that driving at 57/58 mph gets you further with less petrol?

I just filled my tank last night, from full to empty (red light on) i got 351.4 miles out of my tank! Best ever for me, i think...

Tyson

Red Clio 197 F1
I have a Phase 1 172 and I get 280 to 320. I think this is a round 33 mpg.

I have had 400 once and that was on a long steady trip and back from M'ster.