ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how many miles on the petrol light ??

Striped track ****
hi just out of intrest how many miles can you do on the light driving sensible...

nevver been on the light my self and was just wondering when i get that poor how many miles i would get on the light...

172 Cup (2003)
Started to reply to this, then thought to check what car you had..... :S

On the 172 cup you get to 30miles remaining before the light goes on. Happened to me in the first week of owning it.

Thats not really much use to you to be honest!

BMW M135i
I did ~25 miles or so on in on Saturday, the digital readout said I had 0L in the tank before I set out so that was confidence inspiring. Was waiting for it to run out on me but it made it to the nearest shell garage luckily, waiting in traffic was torture.

FF Blackgold 182
bradus said:
hi just out of intrest how many miles can you do on the light driving sensible...

nevver been on the light my self and was just wondering when i get that poor how many miles i would get on the light...

Usually about 5 litres left ish when the light goes on. Depends how you drive tho. About 30 miles approx at a guess m8.

clio 172 sport
dont like to let my tank go under 1/8 full drags any shite from the bottom of the tank through the fuel system :(

Megane Mk4
benm172 said:
dont like to let my tank go under 1/8 full drags any sh*te from the bottom of the tank through the fuel system :(

That's what your fuel filters there for ;)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
you mean the range thingy goes off at 30 miles! i wouldnt want to try doin 30 with light on tho! that range thing is better than most cars but id say more like 20? too scared to try tho.

gazzrenn said:
Started to reply to this, then thought to check what car you had..... :S

On the 172 cup you get to 30miles remaining before the light goes on. Happened to me in the first week of owning it.

Thats not really much use to you to be honest!

172 Cup (2003)
ballbag04 said:
you mean the range thingy goes off at 30 miles! i wouldnt want to try doin 30 with light on tho! that range thing is better than most cars but id say more like 20? too scared to try tho.

Yep, in my motor when the light comes on, it gets as far as 30 miles range left, then goes to ----