ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much coolant?

t3 corolla 116bhp
just doing a coolant change on the clio but cant lay my hands on the hand book, so just want to know what the coolant levels are for my car before i start.

its a 2002 1.5 dci clio

thanks

J

Seriously? Its not chemistry 101 laddo, just man up and have a guess, mix it up in a 2l bottle and pour it in!

+1

Just remember youl need to run the engine to open the stat before itl be fully filled so fill it to the max and start the engine and as required keep topping up.

t3 corolla 116bhp
how much is the renault type d stuff? is there anything non OEM with this same standard?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
IIRC Fred said that a RS Clio has a 7 Litre System so I'm not sure in Non RS is the same.... I use the Renault stuff in the Black Bottle :) but mine is pissing out everywhere cos I have a Split Radiator :(

Laguna 2, Westfield
I use the Comma Green antifreeze in my laguna and my mums clio its been fine for years - i got it from the local motor factors, i would only use renault stuff in the 182 as it seems to be sort of a yellow colour from new? and i want it to look correct lol

t3 corolla 116bhp
i used the comma red 5 year life stuff. the green was 2 yr life. is that the reason for the colour difference ie red = 5yr green = 2yr?

clio 182 black /gold
i used the comma red 5 year life stuff. the green was 2 yr life. is that the reason for the colour difference ie red = 5yr green = 2yr?
An old bump but i used red on mine when i changed it 3 years ago. Im going to change it again. Is there a drain plug? Or do i just take the bottom hose off again? Lee.