ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much did you last service cost you?

09 GIXXER 750!!!
How much people??

My local garage has said £175 all in. But I am supplying the oil, plugs and air filter so it should be cheaper?

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
well my next one is 120 including brake fluid change and the correct oil.... so i would say thats a little steep mate

TTRS & V50
How much people??

My local garage has said £175 all in. But I am supplying the oil, plugs and air filter so it should be cheaper?

Depends what service, but 175 inc vat should be parts inc. not you supplying.

Servicing is easy, you can do it yourself, so if they are charging 175 quid labour, which an apprentice whos getting paid 5 quid an hour will probably be doing then thats a pisstake.

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Depends what service, but 175 inc vat should be parts inc. not you supplying.

Servicing is easy, you can do it yourself, so if they are charging 175 quid labour, which an apprentice whos getting paid 5 quid an hour will probably be doing then thats a pisstake.

That was the price with all the parts so I think they will take the cost of the oil, plugs and filter off of that. Its a local garage and they aint go an apprentice lol!! So its a fully qualified guy doing it?