ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much do ya reckon...please

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

am thinking bout getting a valver but have got to work out whether i can afford it or not, so how much do you rekon my motas worth....

its a phase 2 1.4rt champs elysees, it has the 16v top dash as standard but with a cubby hole instead of dials. it is an M reg with 91.000 miles on the clock, full service history at least 6 months Mot and Tax (went straight through last time.

mods include..
Exterior....
16" Fox 3 alloys with Continental Tyers
Fully colour coded, no rust, zilchooo
graphics (can be removed)
clear side repeaters

Interior..
Full black leather from a 19 16v modded to fit
Momo gear knob and pedals, very clean...

Engine...
Custom 3" stainless backbox (powerflow)
K&N (and original) air filter

will post picks but i think the uploaders on the blink at the mo

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

yeah, the valver in question is £3000, dunno if i can afford it, or to keep this as a project, get it immaculate, strip it and then slap in an engine conversion in a couple of years.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

not a big f**k off scratch no, they can come off, there hiding the little door dings you get from that friendly old granny who parks next to you at the supermarket..

As already said, sell the mods separately, remove the sickers (most people expect dings and scuffs when they buy older car).

Would reckon between £1000-£1300