ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much to charge - Advice

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Maybe I should start invoicing Burpspeed for all the race events I do for them ;)

do it!
i make most of my photography based income from motosport events, club days BRSCC days etc, they tend to have one photographer who charges a fortune for thier prints and wont release JPEGS, you get away with charging a decent amout if you let the customers have JPEGS. its not like i can be arsed with getting things printed and posted anyway lol

lol I wouldn't charge Tony and Jay. I have a laugh doing it too (apart from the times they start shouting at me! ;))

I'd love to have a go at doing the trackday photography and all that jazz....my Mum could take better photos than most of those guys who do that!

2.2 bar shed.
I do a fairly large part of my work in this sector and not all true tbh.

Last person I talked to who worked for picturepal got nothing, guy seemed like a total mug though. Agreed on Tilate, as for the DSI bit then all the ones ive met again are working free, but you do get some benifits to working for an agency.

Regardless of weather they do get paid or not, if someone offered me £6 an hour to work unsociable hours I'd tell them to go f**k themselves. Then when you say you charge a base of £100 a night most club owners laugh and get some s**t to cover the event 'at a pro level' for nothing.