ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much will this cost to repair??

Clio 1.2 Expression
Stupidly I wounded my poor clio a couple of weeks ago and im looking to get it repaired soon. Basicly im going to have to save up first and was wondering if you guys have any idea roughly how much it will cost me to have it fixed?

Image2.jpg

I have some closer pics aswel if they are needed. I can see its not gonna be cheap since it crosses over 2 doors and part of the main body, was just trying to get a rough estimate.

Vectra :(
My sister did this in her clio, reversing into a low post. Local bodyshop repaired it and looked good as new cost her £350 but she also had a few other bits touched up so i reckon between £250-£350 if you shop around.

Try and see some examples of their work before hand tho if you can

80MPG BEEZA
they wont have to do they whole doors at its the underside so its easy to blend it in depending on you go and the depth of those marks i wreckon round 300 mark aswell

Clio 1.2 Expression
Lam7r said:
My sister did this in her clio, reversing into a low post. Local bodyshop repaired it and looked good as new cost her £350 but she also had a few other bits touched up so i reckon between £250-£350 if you shop around.

Try and see some examples of their work before hand tho if you can

Similar to what happened to me. Was at the pub (not what you think, im a good lad ;) ) There was a half knocked down wall at a dodgy angle near the side of the car that I couldnt see as it was just underneath my mirrors line of sight.
My girlfriend spotted it and tried to warn me that I was about to hit it but before she had even finished saying it I could hear the most horrible noise ever (Like nails ona chalkboard).

So £300 seems to be roughly what im looking at, quite glad really, thats about £100 less than I thought though obvioulsy more than I would like. Gonna take me a little while to get the money together though. Is there anythin I can do to protect it for the time being or will it cost me the same in the longrun anyway protected or not?

Punto/Clio GTT
if theres any bare metal showing then *maybe* might be best to spray some primer over it or any paint really just so theres no bare metal showing (rust)

apart from taht if your gonna get it done in the next few weeks just leave it as it is