ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much would you expect to pay for a full respray?

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
mate will be costly..where you at mate..if you fancied a travel to north wales.. Newtown near shrewsbury i have a mate that will do any paint job for 500. and he is s**t hot..done all my cars..bit o a treck for me but well worth the ones iv had done.. i can email u some pics if you want..

ITB BG 182
a body shop that i got a quote with in melton mowbray said £1100 an that he'd put extra laquer on to give a better finish and do all or what black plastic bits are left.

mate will be costly..where you at mate..if you fancied a travel to north wales.. Newtown near shrewsbury i have a mate that will do any paint job for 500. and he is s**t hot..done all my cars..bit o a treck for me but well worth the ones iv had done.. i can email u some pics if you want..

500 quid for any paint job. LOL

Even with normal paint to respay a whole car would cost they owner about £500 just to buy the paint in. Im guessing he doesnt work for free?

a standard respray if done well should cost no less than £1000

from black to yellow will require a base coat so will cost around £1500 i guess

ITB BG 182
ive just askd the davlyns bodyshop an they say youd be looking at £400 for just the paint and all the primers bascoats colours laquers mets etc etc then that he said you'd be looking atleast 2-4 weeks without ya car.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I would prefer Black to yellow to be honest. If I wanted to spray it any colour it would be white, but I doubt I'd bother unless I'd already modified it to the point where it's not worth selling.

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
guys m,a step dad mate.lol.get mates rates shal we say.for ma self and mates and stuff..and its a good job he does.

Lionel Richie
we paid £1500 for everything apart from the roof on the cup

but that was a proper job, all windows out etc