ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much would you pay for an RSi?

How much would you pay for a 'K' reg RSi (mk1 ph1) on 90,000?

It has FSH, all receipts for any work, V5, 5 owners from new.

Cheers

Gaz

Saxo VTR!!
I would probably go about £800 if its in good condition! Get yourself on Autotrader.com and check them out!!

Any Ph1 RSi owners on here? Whats your advice when checking over it tonight?

Sorry for all the questions, but I dont fancy wasting my money.

Cheers

1.8 8v RSi
Any Ph1 RSi owners on here? Whats your advice when checking over it tonight?

Sorry for all the questions, but I dont fancy wasting my money.

Cheers
i got a ph2...dont let the acceleration sell you......lol......i did when i bought mine lol...luckily it came from a reliable owner lol...

Right, went to see it last night. Lovely little car, but I never bought it for the following reson. "Something to do with the clutch" thats all I can say. I know the clutches on clios are alittle stiff at the best of times but this was bad, very bad. It was like the spring in the clutch was made of bricks. It took every ounce of effort to depress it, then it returned ever so slowly - can anyone tell me what is up with it? He has had the cables replace and it's made no difference.

Cheers

Gaz

renault clio 1.2
is this the one of ebay with 3k worth of reciepts i was looking at this he has said the pressure plate has gone on it???

Right, went to see it last night. Lovely little car, but I never bought it for the following reson. "Something to do with the clutch" thats all I can say. I know the clutches on clios are alittle stiff at the best of times but this was bad, very bad. It was like the spring in the clutch was made of bricks. It took every ounce of effort to depress it, then it returned ever so slowly - can anyone tell me what is up with it? He has had the cables replace and it's made no difference.

I bet he didn't use a proper Renault clutch.

Pressure plate might have worn but you'd know that.