ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much you reckon I could sell my PC for?

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Its in a Tiny case

1.8 Processor Intel P4
512 MB DDR Memory
80 GB Hard drive
128MB NVidia GFX Card
USB/Firewire ports
Soundcard

Also with 19 inch TFT

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Not a lot at all mate. Can buy good spec PC's so cheap nowdays. I'd day £50-100 off top of my head mate.

If TFT is good, maybe extra £50-100 for that too.

Prob get more if you sell them separately I'd guess.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Whatever i gets a bonus to be honest, gonna buy a laptop, ive had my moneys worth out of it anyways

172 Cup
you are on crack if you think a second hand 19" tft is worth 80-90.

Depends what it is..

How can you make such a sweeping statement without knowing what 19" TFT it is?

Granted your average 19" TFT will go for £70 - £85 (even more thanks to the naive idiots on Ebay).

Without causing any offense to Joel it's probably nothing special but just because you have some extra special 24" Dell doesn't mean you can belittle people and say ALL 19" TFT are worth pennies..

Fabia vRS
you are on crack if you think a second hand 19" tft is worth 80-90.

Depends what it is..

How can you make such a sweeping statement without knowing what 19" TFT it is?

Granted your average 19" TFT will go for £70 - £85 (even more thanks to the naive idiots on Ebay).

Without causing any offense to Joel it's probably nothing special but just because you have some extra special 24" Dell doesn't mean you can belittle people and say ALL 19" TFT are worth pennies..

where did i even mention my own screen?

the average person will have a 19" tft that you can get for £100-120. personally second hand i wouldn't pay more than £60 for that.

i did think when i typed that somebody would pipe up about it being a sweeping generalisation on the cost of a 19" tft.

do you have some kind of complex? i don't see anywhere in my post where i belittled anyone.

Megane
i have a widescreen 19 inch samsung that id easily get 160 due to it havinga tuner and being hd ready. So cant assume from the size.also the price i stated was what it would add overall as a ready 2use package.not in 2bits