ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much?

clio 172 cup
Not sure if ive posted this in the correct place, but dew to losing my no claims bonus and a possible ban coming nxt month, its looking like ive no choice to sell the cup. If i was to sell i was was wondering how much i could get for it. Its on a 52 plate with 17,000 on the clock.

Cheers!

clio 172 cup
DarthCake said:
£7,000 or so?!

Lose your NCB and a Ban? sh*t dude what happened?

LOL didnt all happen at once, i lost my no claims dew 2 some fool smashing into me, but because it was on a country road it went 50-50. I was planning to buy the claim back but the idiot put a whiplash claim in last minuite. Then just before xmas me and my mate were accused of racing on a highway in runcorn.

clio 172 cup
kullycliosport said:
it aint funny though ..........u have a well sorted motor , :cry:

I know! im just trying to not let it p*** me off, because if i do ill be in a bad mood 24/7. Ill be gutted 2 see the car go, but my insurance will kill me. i was quoted 2900 because i have 2 claims 2 my name and thats with out telling them about the points or possible ban.

Jon's Cup2 said:
I know! im just trying to not let it p*** me off, because if i do ill be in a bad mood 24/7. Ill be gutted 2 see the car go, but my insurance will kill me. i was quoted 2900 because i have 2 claims 2 my name and thats with out telling them about the points or possible ban.

u will av a problem sellin on here as ur not a full fat member .
but hopefully some 1 will c this thread....

good luck fella :approve:

clio 172 cup
I actually was at 1 time, but my account screwed up, so i had 2 set another account up, hence why i have a 2 in my user name. But anyways cheers mate!

Frp powered Zs
Decided to sell the car now! its going in autotrader next thursday, gutted im going to be losing my cup,

Jons Cup said:
Decided to sell the car now! its going in autotrader next thursday, gutted im going to be losing my cup,

3 bump how much u after fella , 4 da public that is ?:rasp:

Frp powered Zs
Cheers mate!

Ive put it up 4 7,500 ono, chances are im not going 2 get banned so ive lined another car up. Its a zetec-s pushing 156 bhp. Insurance companies are really strange, i was quoted 3k on my cup, but i can get insured on this zetec-s for 1400.:S