ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to get DVD player

I was wondering how easy it is to get a DVD player in the car. Need a screen but would prefer the pop-out head unit types.

What kind of cost is this going to be?
Thanks for any information.

S2 106 Rallye

The easiest way of getting DVD in ur Clio is using a PS2, you obviously get the advantage of games too! Pop-out or in-dash units start at around £1200 or more, where as a stand alone screen such as a Necvox is about £300, Ive mounted mine where the cup holders are in the latest Clio. If you include the cost of a power inverter, and playstation ur looking at about £600 for total setup. If you have an aux in input in the back of your headunit that will work better than having to get an Fm modulator to get your sound through ur speakers. Ne way, hope thats helped you out abit.

silver valver/hybrid

i think bass junkies do the kenwood pop out tv headunit for about £800

silver valver/hybrid

KENWOOD KVC - 1000 In Dash 6.5" wide TV system with MASK key, Full motorised mechanism, Touch screen control, PLL systhesized TV tuner, built in active speaker £600
www.bass-junkies.com

Lionel Richie

In pahse car audio do the KVC 1000 + the tv tuner + 6disc changer for £699 im ordering one as soon as the credit card allows!!!!!

Lionel Richie

do you actually care??? i mean its a bloody in dash touchscreen TV, you wont need the bloody controls!!!!

the kvc-1000 is obsolete it is last years stock - so when you buy it make sure that it is brand new stuff, not display stuff that they are selling!!

Cheers all
Justin