ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to guide needed...

Can anyone tell me how I go about changing my electric standard mirrors for manual dtms....I need to know everything from taking the inside base plates off(i.e. do they just pull off), to removing the standard one (i.e. do I have to cut wires?), to removing the temp sensor (i.e. how do I get the glass out)...etc etc. I aint the most practical of people so the easier the better...lol

My mirrors should arrive sprayed today so the sooner the better folks..cheers for any help! Col.

Oh yeah btw its a Mk2 Ph2;)

Come on folks they just arrived!! I really dont want to just "have a go" cos will end up breaking plastic and choppin wires left right and centre...

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 29 April 2004

They nice Col...Hope ur boss didnt fire you !
Yeah but Im soooo impatient need em on NOW!!! Ha ha he wont but hes gonna put stingers in the car park to burst your new tyres;-)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

LOL!!! Hummmm...ok. Point made! cant beleive you saw me!!! I would make a shi*e Thief!

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 29 April 2004

LOL!!! Hummmm...ok. Point made! cant beleive you saw me!!! I would make a shi*e Thief!
My office overlooks the car park!! Not even man enough to do it yourself...got ur mate to do it!! LOL...ah well bttt someone help me....Dougal that thing you posted is quality but wanna know it in really broken down simple terms.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

They look like my mirrors pushed in!!! lol. Only kidding m8, look good!

Slightly off topic, did you pay £186 for your koncept spoiler? I couldnt believe how much it was!!!!

hey col glad you like them dude forgot to say i had them fitted to a mk2 phase 1 and they where manual mirrors!!they take some getting use to but do look the nutz,like i said i had to grind some metal away on the inside where the screws go to line the bolts up but nowt major,anyway you got me mobile give us a text or pm if you have any probs.

Ste