ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hp monitor!!

Audi S1
Was all working fine, i then right clicked on the desktop, properties, display settings and change the pixels. This uually isnt a problem on nost pc's but i think i clicked on the smallest 1 there which was above 1280x980 or something.

Then the problem, the monitor went blank and displayed input out of range! Ive tried everything, rebootin, unplugging but still the same message. Its displays this message striaght after windows xp loading screen with the little bar.

Please tell me this can b fixed! Ive also plugged it into 2 other monitors and a tv!!

Help!! Please

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
lmao, all you had to do was hit CTRL ALT DEL or ESC or enter when it happened, as it comes up saying would you like to keep these settings (ofcourse you cant see this) but the default box selected is no, you hit enter or whatever and takes you back, might need to reinstall at worst, but the kit will be ok :)

182, turbo rx8, 911
As everyone has said just boot into safe mode and it will change the resolution, was just a bit of lol at formatting the hdd for changing res.