ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’ve just had a race with an EVO VIII....

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I would expect it too.. good on ya for having a go though.. how much did you loose by ?

The difference does not bear thinking about. We were both at the lights and he was looking at my car, I looked over and clocked him. He smiled and revved his engine, so I revved mine and the lights changed.

I tharashed mine in 1st, dropped it into 2nd shot off up the road, I looked in my rear view mirror and I think he was giving me a head start, the cheeky mailto:b@stard">b@stard ;). He planted his and I kid you not, it was like I was driving at about 15mph, he shot past THAT quick !!!

I WANT ONE !

.......anyone lend me £22000 :D

I think the EVO7 is the best looking of all these jap 4wds which have been in the UK over the past years. I see two in my local area quite often, both driven by ladies!

If youd raced him long enough you would have had him! he would have to stop for petrol - I think they manage about 100 miles per tank!