ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m new

I got a 1.2 Clio (dun laugh) aint into the speed of it i just love them. i recently put new wheels on it and had it lowered. any ideas on wot i could do next to make my baby look even better than she does now.

Thanks

Helllllooooo!

I dint think there was a clio oc, till yesday. my bf told me cos ppl were arguin bout pulars n clios.

I wan put my clio on here but cant put pic on, im useless!!! typical girl i guess?

172, Tiguan

Sorry, hello!

Yes its a 1.2 untill 5pm this afternoon, when i get my own car back.

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

well when you find out how to put up a pic of your car,dont put a pic up of you........

well go on then ;)

Tom

Oh and Hi! :D

welcome, im sure ull find us here more than helpful for any qs u wana ask

btw-id advise not to put a pic of urself on here on the basis that ull get a million pms ;)

Well i wasnt plannin on puttin me on here, prob scare u all away more like! ;)

But i do wan put my clio on here. Aint got a clue how to tho, will find out later. Thanks, ill b needin lots of prob

haha, im sure u wont...

pm the person who offered to do it above, there are insructions sumwhere on the forum, cant help u where tho soz

nice wheels!

nxt step is to fully colour code so all black bits match silver, usually costs bout 200-250 but it deff worth it!

then get a spoiler me thinks...

Ah if u look closely, u will notice that they aint fluffy dice, but denim dice!!

Thought id take th less tacky approach (sorry to any1 wit fluffy dice :oops:)

Yea the nice long drive is a major bonus to stop ppl keyin it, although my dad took her out one nite and came back with a lovely scratch all down drivers side. they made sure they did a good job on it! so had to have a full respray which i wasnt best pleased about as u can imagine.

Oh and another thing, any1 parked in a supermarket car park n come back to ur baby n found that some selfish **** has opened their car door let it fling open smack against urs leave a nice dent n drive off? well i got that too. 2 dents down th driver door. My bf always says park at back or car park where no1 parks but did i listen? noooooo. now i do!!!!

Is it jus me or does it happen to u lot too?

Im lucky with car park dents etc - it only happens to me when ive got someone elses car LOL

Nice car and welcome BabyClio

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

my car has never been bashed by another car door , i had a passanger bash my door into another car however , lets say he got a bollocking for it an never done it again , i hate passengers.