ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I actually dont mind the look of this kit

Looks very custom mate.

Think it started as the carzone kit, like some of the things hes done, but others bits really look horrible.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
cliomio0102rn.jpg

clio0127sc.jpg

clio0151pc.jpg

clio0186xj.jpg

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
This is what the text translates to:

Bueeeeeno, therefore ahi I go I. I present you to my "Pichulin" Model: clio 1.4 16v (January 2002)
Exterior modifications: -Lantas OZ superturismo GT, with rubbers Pirelli Pzero assimetrico 195/45/16 -craft front Defense carried out in poliester, homegrown, usease because me the curré i -rear Defense, 3/4 of the same thing, carried out by my in poliester -aleron craft tb carried out by my in poliester -lateral tails carried out tb by my in poliester -lateral Moldings painted -All the grilles and
calandras (included the similar one to that of the sports) You throw for my to leave from pieces of I laminate or of other calandras of other automoviles (in this case of seat 124 and malaga, that its work gave to obtain them and to adapt them. ..) -Hidraulico in the hood
Interior modifications: -Radio CD Alpine 60x4 -forward Loudspeakers alpine Type S -rear Loudspeakers 6x9 120W (proxima buys: loudspeakers infinity 300w) -Knob mark "racing sports" (or something asi. ..) -Cases of gearshift and parking brake in Alcantara, carried out by my
same one. -Fringe manufactured by my in I laminate and painted -central Console, aireadores and marksmen painted -Pedals momo -Flying Clio sports with lined personalized
Motor: -green air Filter with pipes of admision direct craft (all well remote) -Bujias of platinum
And ahi go the photos (I expect that they turn out well. ..)

Renault Sport clio 1
i really like it!!

Suit the car, would it fit a 172?

the front arches don't looked flared like a 172??

u cant buy that kit like that, it was this kit before very heavy fettling!

Attachments

• New2.jpg
    New2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 104
  • clio020805_6.jpg
    clio020805_6.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Cliodone02.JPG
    Cliodone02.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 103
  • Venom3.JPG
    Venom3.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 84

muz

big fat japanese bus
i think the silver one looks fantastic the other well a pile of poo seems to describe it best

the silver one looks like standard kit just slightly modified

there are some seriously horrible looking cars on that link !

I like the silver 182 with the black stripes though, it looks cool.

Silver one is ok but anyone who says they like the white one NEEDS THEIR HEADS CHECKING - it looks like its all coming off the car - its TERRIBLE - how can ANYONE on here say that they think its ok? PLEASE explain!!!!!!!