ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel colour photoshop

330Ci (Fail)Sport
4061251372_0c9a2de8ca_b.png

Can someplease photoshop my wheels' colour to the william's gold, ultralegerra red and white please :eek:

The wheel pics expand if bigger pics help colour match.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Yeah am not sure on the other colours but never been fully happy with the black, looks great after a wash but after a couple of days they are dull again. I only got them because I wanted lighter wheels.

Any 'shoppers out there to do a quick change please?

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
I think gold could look quite williamsy and quite good. Hope someone comes along and does it soon :)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
^ me too :eek:

Atouba, if I had the money, I'd buy those red 'leggeras, love the colour and style.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
On a monaco car with gold alloys you'll simply look a spanner. Just be a Williams' wannabe imo.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
LEGEND! Thanks mate!

Really loving the white, and quite liking the red too, but seems like my car is missing something with them. Migh look better when I fit my cup spoiler and get a splitter.

I would buy them as well, bet they're expensive!

About £170ish each new.

On a monaco car with gold alloys you'll simply look a spanner. Just be a Williams' wannabe imo.

I agree with Jamie, and I would also love Ultraleggera's on my Monaco :)

No harm in seeing how it looks though lol I don't think the gold suits the Monaco, it's not the right shade of blue.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I've already got a cup spoiler, needs to be sprayed and then put on. Nearly bought a v6/trophy spoiler but they only suit the vee IMO and not a normal clio back. In search of a splitter, not sure on painting the mirror caps.

Want to change the wheel colour rather than do a black/blue theme as I don't totally like the black wheels against the Monaco, much prefer the white now!

I reckon some silver Ultraleggeras would look ace on it tbh! Guess whos got a set of them! ;) Without sounding horrible Vish but I think to pull of red you'd have to do a few other lairy things to it, and atm it looks just right!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I do like the white, not sure I could do with the hassle of keeping them clean though! I heard ds2500s and white wheels don't go so well together.

I reckon some silver Ultraleggeras would look ace on it tbh! Guess whos got a set of them! ;) Without sounding horrible Vish but I think to pull of red you'd have to do a few other lairy things to it, and atm it looks just right!

I'm not shelling out on another set of wheels lol

I totally agree, I'm already thinking of how to make the red wheels look better, I really want to do them at some point. Not sure on how to make it look more lairy though. Think the cup spoiler and splitter will give it a bit more aggressive stance, maybe v6/trophy spoiler would have been better.... red bullets, haven't got much time to think about it right now though, uni work is top of my agenda atm. Just couldn't resist getting some ideas for my 2010 plans!

"Navy" N17 TWO

Indeed they would, are you selling? lol ;)