ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I changed something on Thursday!

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
an exhaust will raise the boost if its restrictive but other than that it wont, the actuator opens at a set boost level, it still opens at that level what ever the mods unless like on a 200sx or scooby where the stock exhaust system is very restrictive, an air filter shouldnt make any difference to boost levels themselfs

Mk3 Clio dynamique SX
hmm boost will be the same i thought. sounds better though people do turn around and look a lot more. lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
an exhaust will raise the boost if its restrictive but other than that it wont, the actuator opens at a set boost level, it still opens at that level what ever the mods unless like on a 200sx or scooby where the stock exhaust system is very restrictive, an air filter shouldnt make any difference to boost levels themselfs

lol so you dont think the standard exhaust and filter are restrictive on the clio?

Fiesta ST2
got the forge dump valve/diverter valve installed yesterday im going to clean the car get a few pics and vids sounds okay and with the forge u can turn the amount of excess boost that is dumped and divertedso you can "turn it down" so to speak, theres also a plug to stop it dumping all together

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'd love to see one of these with a proper turbo. Have you seen the size of the standard one?!

Nice addition too

Fiesta ST2
yup the turbos tinyyyyyy if someone wants to take my car from Northern Ireland and put a proper one on it for free/development and give me a car to drive for a few weeks id be more than happy *evil smile*

Mk3 Clio dynamique SX
its a tiny engine! so a tiny turbo suits. bigger turbo requires bigger engine to wind up the pressure.

100bhp from a 1.2 is good.