ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I cleanned up Ann today so i posted some pics:D

1.8 8v RSi
try and ignore the nice dent in the bonnet thou....that will be gone when i get a new 16v bonnet(if anyone has one going cheap)
cleanclio003smallsd5.jpg

cleanclio006smallpo0.jpg

cleanclio016smallks6.jpg

cleanclio018smallfq9.jpg

cleanclio007smalliv2.jpg

cleanclio037smallfl2.jpg

cleanclio040smallct5.jpg

1.8 8v RSi
number plate i know i spelt it differently but if i said it Aan you would be even more confused

RS Meg 175
lol kl, you 5 door *****, lol looks ok mate slam it, colour code it will be mint oh and some alloys :)

1.8 8v RSi
the list....
1)fix/replace exhaust with one that isnt splittin after the cat
2)colour codeing
3)alloys
4)lowering
5)leather interior
after that....who knows

1.8 8v RSi
:p it's all good...had this big master plan for her but due to not getting a high paid job, that plan probably wont happen

al

ST on the way...
It's ok, us Yorkshire lot have all named then lol

Kylie, Fergie, Billy, Benson, Rene, Flo, Roo... I could go on ;) lol

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
exhaust cat back can get one 80.37 mate.lol know had the same problem..lol.. spring kit is 40 quids.. try the place i use mate for parts..well cheap and good quick service www.motorsportworld.co.uk they are just up the road fae me..but they do all over postage..

1.8 8v RSi
now thats a good deal....just took a quick browse threw the exhausts section...£168 ashley system

Meg on pistonheads £6995
Ann!

I've had a:

- Bumble (first car - 2cv with a Bee on the bonnet when I bought it - £200!)

- Linford (Black Cavalier when he was 'the man' - felt like a rocket after 2CV)

- Beajolais - Red Reno 19 Rsi

- black kro - black with the plate KRO3

1.8 8v RSi
Why bother with a 5 door?

as i said in another thread....its for conveniance of not havin to get out the car every time. and due to a lack of NCB i don't think i can afford to have a valver. unfortunatly in my world bills come before moddifying plus. bk to the conveniance side of things. im was planning ahead cause there maybe baby me's running around soon...;)

the list....
1)fix/replace exhaust with one that isnt splittin after the cat
2)colour codeing
3)alloys
4)lowering
5)leather interior
after that....who knows

Swap 3 and 4 around!

If i can afford it those 2 will happen at the same time

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
get a valver bonnet, looks sooo good, duno how much they r though.

maybe some better headlights they look abit faded.

but good start bud good luck

1.8 8v RSi
get a valver bonnet, looks sooo good, duno how much they r though.

maybe some better headlights they look abit faded.

but good start bud good luck

valver bonnet is going to be bought to replace my dented one and im planning black angel eyes for it

1.8 8v RSi
to be honest i like the black angel eyes. if i ever get round the the black or red respray i want then i think it will go nicely...there's just too much i want to change on the car and not enough money...