ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i found a RATT on my drive...

Arctic blue 182ff
P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

video to follow...

Arctic blue 182ff
its my brothers new toy, he's never ever been nto loud exhausts'... you''ll see what i mean when i post the vid...

he was out with our mum, so i robbed it and took it round the block, its awesome!!

172cup
^ agreed

I remember owning a MK1 XR2 during college days, and one of my mates had a mini... he used to take the piss out the size of the xr2. Seeing that just shows what im driving now!

172cup
sounds good if nothing else. Love the supersprint wheels.... you and get a pic of the bay so we can see whats in it

If its a kent engine i'll be disappointed

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
park it next to a mk3 and it'll look even smaller.

i dont usually like euro ratts but that looks good.

lol takes me back too and feel old when some of you guys dont know what it is

I had an E plate white Ford XR2 for two years

was a great wee car in its day

Old skool !

I had a minter than mint red mk2 fiesta ghia back in the day, on xr2i alloys oh yes !!! If i'd have kept it it i'd have put a 2.0 in it or something as it was only a 1.1 lol.

Arctic blue 182ff
Sorry to dissapoint guys, but its only a 1400cc kent :/ engine... with k&n and full custom powerflow withe FLAMER KIT :D lol very lower on something with blue gas shocks haha

Jack

Petrol Blue 182.
i swear i saw that parked in an industiral estate in bracknell about 2 days ago :S lol grey and on those wheels too!!

A4 Avant
Reminds me of my brothers old car, it had an xr2 1.6 cvh in it with loads of head work cammed, with webber twin 40's. Made 170bhp on the rollers.