ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I got raced just now... PMSL

Guy of about 18, in a green old ugly punto sporting.... on my rear like a bad rash when i wasnt really paying any attention...

Next thing i know we get to a roundabout... i go into the left lane... speedy gonzalez flies past in the right lane... loses control and ends up on the islands central reservation...... I casually drive past giving an infamous hand gesture with a big grin... p*ssed myself all the way home... :D Wherever you are mate... cheers.. you made my day. =]

tw@t..

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by L1oyd V on 07 June 2005

Guy of about 18, in a green old ugly punto sporting.... on my rear like a bad rash when i wasnt really paying any attention...

Next thing i know we get to a roundabout... i go into the left lane... speedy gonzalez flies past in the right lane... loses control and ends up on the islands central reservation...... I casually drive past giving an infamous hand gesture with a big grin... p*ssed myself all the way home... :D Wherever you are mate... cheers.. you made my day. =]

tw@t..
Excellent...........HA-HA

VaVa

Priceless.

sh*tty Punto... that reminds me. Some local chav tw*t in a 1.2 punto was driving right on the bumper of my missuss car and flashing his hazards when she was on her way home at half eleven at night. Poor girl was scared sh*tless. Im gonna open a can of whoop ass on him. Little f**ker.

dk

911 GTS Cab

this also happened to me a few years ago, guy thought he was racing me and went up a dual carriageway hill with a roundabout at the top, by the time I got there he was straddling the roundabout in the middle after losing control and going straight on LOL Police car was just behind us too which was handy (I had spotted him well before it all happened)

Made my day.

133/225/CLS AMG

What a perfect scenario!!

That probably makes up for all the other time the stupid pr!ck cut other people up.

There must be something about some Punto drivers coz one of them was headed straight for me and the missus driving in her Zetec-S. He must have been overtaking the car next to him at 0.00001mph more than their speed.

hhaha thats class

Reminds me of a similar moment where a pug 306 full of chavs tryed to race me off some lights. Billy big b****cks was revving the tits of his motor... I pulled away fastish, only to see him bunnyhop and then stall. i couldnt stop pissing myself

I slow right down if someone decides to sit on my ass, more often than not its Jap tuners which seem to be quite popular round here these days. Happens a lot less in the Cup than it does in the 1.2 but it is very satisfying, having all that power on tap but just rolling along at a annoying as hell speed.

Takes a lot of discipline but its a good laugh, I save the proper driving for quiet mornings or evenings when nothing much is about. Couldnt care less what they think of me or if they manage to spot a gap and shoot past. I mention it because a couple years back when I had an older Clio someone did this and screamed past eventually, about 10 minutes later quite a few miles up the road there was a car in the distance with the bonnet up, sure enough if it was the fool who was up my ass earlier, so so satisfying to wave and drive past!

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5

my game when people get up my ass is to slow right down to 5mph, then floor it everytime they do, then slow back down again.

i find it funny anyway :)

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by JonnyK on 08 June 2005

my game when people get up my ass is to slow right down to 5mph, then floor it everytime they do, then slow back down again.

i find it funny anyway :)
I had an arsehole in a BMW sit right on my ass in a 30 zone so went down to 20 - then when we were coming towards a 50 zone I put it into 2nd and got well away from him....until the next 30 when the t**ser was sitting on my ass again