ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I had some alone time with a Veyron (then 2 more turned up)

Arrived in Prescott nice and early this morning and as I was pretty much the first person to arrive I found a lonely Bugatti Veyron (the works one) sat under it's gazeebo. Sadly I only had a 50mm lens with me so options were a bit limited.

A few pics...

300562352_YQv8i-L.jpg

300562701_MNK9Q-L.jpg

300562908_4giSf-L.jpg

300564007_KFd8v-L.jpg

Then it went out on track...

300561067_44vPD-L.jpg

300561925_36ZaA-L.jpg

300561452_H6Dxi-L.jpg

Then a few more turned up, sadly by then it was very busy so hard to get any group pics that were not full of people...

300565885_4Lw8p-L.jpg

300565299_UnfY7-L.jpg

300565552_hChKU-L.jpg

300566259_KzAVL-L.jpg

I popped over to the stand late in the afternoon and you were all having a serious looking group coversation with some guy, what was all that about?

SchwepTek™
I popped over to the stand late in the afternoon and you were all having a serious looking group coversation with some guy, what was all that about?

That was Stephen, the guy in charge of Renault Alpine owners Club. He is sorting us out with a stand at renault world series and got us free goodie bags etc. He's got a Renault 5 Turbo resprayed in RACING BLUE :eek: :eek: :eek:

FF Blackgold 182

Bloke from the Renault Alpine Owners Club. We got free stuff ;) and he was talking to us about the RWS Gala evening and other stuff. Nice bloke.

Last edited:

That was Stephen, the guy in charge of Renault Alpine owners Club. He is sorting us out with a stand at renault world series and got us free goodie bags etc. He's got a Renault 5 Turbo resprayed in RACING BLUE :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sweet, the display did look brilliant, I imagined they must have been impressed. Loads of people looking around them all day.

172 Race Car
Goodie bag is ace, worth 15 quid easy.

Stand did look good, all cars in line nicely.................................

If i do say so myself

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why is the one on the right higher than the one on the left??

Don't tell me some clown has lowered a Veyron on Apex springs.....

300565885_4Lw8p-L.jpg

Turbos.
Perhaps you can manually put the Veyron in its high speed mode, which lowers the car.

Awesome pics, awesome car!

Just the angle of the picture I think. It was lower than it looked in that picture. Saying that though the rear one had it's spoiler up, the front one didn't, not sure if that changes ride height as well, I'm guessing it might.

The one at the front of the pic was owned by a guy who couldn't have been more than 35 and wouldn't have looked out of place at a Cliosport meet! He picked it up last week, annoyingly seemed like a down to earth guy and looked a little embarassed by the attention, even apologised when he wanted to open his 'boot' at the front for ruining the pics for a moment.

Mk4 .:R32
I remember seein the veyron on some programme a bit ago and when you put both keys in to unleash the extra 300bhp or whatever, the spoiler comes out and it lowers itself iirc

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Nikon D50? Jesus was expecting you to say D2000 with the quality of those pics! haha

Elise/VX220/R26
lol "only got a 50mm lens so option were limited"

Sill better than mine would be with a 200mm job. Brilliant as aver m8.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Brilliant Pics as usual, I spoke to the Buggatti owner and asked him why it was lower. He said it did it himself, gave me a few pics.
224952153a7731152525l.jpg

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Excellent pics as always. I went to Prescott this morning for a couple of hours before calling it a day, the weather was absolutely atrocious and i got completely drenched, mightily impressed at all the drivers still giving in the beans up the hill! Only the works Veyron and a totally black one were there 1st thing this morning, then i saw a silver/black one as i left which still felt a bit surreal actually seeing one on the road! Also spotted a black Alfa 8C which looked gorgeous in the flesh.