ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I love it when a plan comes together!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Took me a while since this thread...

Shame I ballsed up the pics...

tbcliojan072eoc7.jpg

tbcliojan071si5.jpg

E39 530i
Love the rims with the white writing on. car looks nice still. where did u get the rims from with the writing on?

Turbos.
Not looking too bad...i'd get the whole car in white though, and fit your front bumper better!

You really need to sort the pikey vent out dude. I think Craig cut it with some playschool scissors.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yep colourcoding would look mint.....then deck it some more......unsure on the wheels at present...maybe when cleaner with some tyre black.....

and thats not from a cleaning buff

M

mini-valver

the wheels are pro race 1.2's with the writing painted white. There the same as mine but the writing is the same color as my wheels

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Not looking too bad...i'd get the whole car in white though, and fit your front bumper better!

You really need to sort the pikey vent out dude. I think Craig cut it with some playschool scissors.

Mehdi's bodyshop cut the hole.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
hmm the next time I buy tyre black will be the first time lol

Vent is deffo on my to do list though...trouble is it keeps temps down so well I'll have to keep it in some form...probably cheapest to just get it straightened with rounded corners I think.

Vauxhall Combo!
hmm the next time I buy tyre black will be the first time lol

Vent is deffo on my to do list though...trouble is it keeps temps down so well I'll have to keep it in some form...probably cheapest to just get it straightened with rounded corners I think.

Demon tweeks do some bumper mounted air vents which, with a bit of tomfoolery would look a treat :)

RB 182 Cup
cant you buy some kind of suround like a letter box with out the flappy thing to tidy it up abit?? also i recon you should take off the side strips and flush them to the body and flush the bumper trims too :) look super sweet if you ask me :D

alex

Clio 172

Full of criticism there. Looks spot on.

Im pretty sure this car is to be used rather than looked at:cool: