ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I Love Wales

A4 130
P1010901.gif

A4 130
Head to Bala, turn left when you get there, go past the car park and keep going, you'll find it ;)

Nissan 350z
Ok and now in none local lingo please? Something i can enter into Google Maps for a nosey :)

A4 130
Search for Bala in Mid/North Wales, That area is Rhosygwalia, i just drove and drove and fell upon this road, theres hundreds more, some even better

JB

RB 182 Cup
The road surface is soaking, looks immense. There are some brilliant roads around the Peny-Fan/Story Arms area also. Just beware of sheep.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Thats the road between bala and lake vernwy,one of my favourite cycling routes.Hyrnant pass i think its called...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
At the end of the lake when you go over the top of that climb and down the other side is another turning,this takes you to the top of bulch-y-groes(spelling) whick is one of the highest road in england and wales...

All round this area are some real gems for cars/cycling...

Last edited:
  172 Cup
I need to get my self to Bala, but I don't want to do it in the wet :(

What should I put in the Tom Tom for this?

Great pic by the way mate.

A4 130
Bala, then when your there, Lake vernwy, its sign posted.

I go to Bala 4 times a year for the road race in Tonfanau, so next time ill stop by on the way, thanks mate!