ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I made Lightroom and photoshop you can have it for free

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Car  E55 AMG
Something I’ve been working on for a while as I'm fed up of paying for a subscription.

Sablefilm is Lightroom alternative where you can use all your previous presets, just import them as normal. It handles all RAW files, has Ai de noise and full masking capabilities. It works really well you just don’t use a cloud and it’s only about 55mb to install. It also handles videos for gif prep etc

Layers is a photoshop alternative, again all whey you’d expect from that software. It also handles and exports all pre existing PSDs

It’s going through the App Store process but it’s available for a Mac download from

Sablefilm

DM me for a 100% off code, CS can have it for free

Sablefilm 1 - library_1.webp
Sablefilm Layers 2 - subject mask.webp
Sablefilm 3 - AI subject mask.webp
Sablefilm 4 - before and after_1.webp
Sablefilm 5 - print and export.webp
 
What a guy! I'm absolutely fucked off with the Adobe subscription system. I binned it off years ago as I hardly used my camera. Needed it a few months ago so signed up for the free trial then forgot to cancel. If I cancel now it's gonna cost me the full years subscription anyway!

Will keep an eye on this when it's got a windows release (if that's the app store you mean)
 
What a guy! I'm absolutely fucked off with the Adobe subscription system. I binned it off years ago as I hardly used my camera. Needed it a few months ago so signed up for the free trial then forgot to cancel. If I cancel now it's gonna cost me the full years subscription anyway!

Will keep an eye on this when it's got a windows release (if that's the app store you mean)

The store is for the iOS versions of the app that are being reviewed by Apple now. The windows and Linux releases will be on the website in maybe a week.

I’ll let you know
 
Amazing 👏 Used to have a dabble in lightroom donkeys years ago. Wouldn’t mind a little play with this once I’ve dusted off my cameras.

PM incoming.
 
Oh wow definitely want to check this out!

EDIT - the subscription calculator on your website doesn't work btw (Chrome on Mac) - nothing updates when I drag the slider!
 
As a heavy Lightroom user I’m testing this at the moment for Ant. It’s so f**king impressive.

Ant has put in one feature especially I’ve wanted for years in LR, the ability to fully control the HSL when in masks.

My mind is blown tbh.
 
As a heavy Lightroom user I’m testing this at the moment for Ant. It’s so f**king impressive.

Ant has put in one feature especially I’ve wanted for years in LR, the ability to fully control the HSL when in masks.

My mind is blown tbh.
Your help has been invaluable mate
 
This looks fantastic. I am using PhotoPea at the moment for it I ever want to edit, but this looks very similar, and probably a better user interface.
 
One comment, I'd get a proper email address for the contact. Seeing a Gmail address just takes the professional shine off the operation.

Other than that its lovely.
 
This looks decent. I’ve sent the link to my lad for his MacBook and I’ll be checking back once it’s on windows.
 
Back
Top