ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I never.....

182 with cup packs
i never get spotted either and i have bright racing blue with stripes, iv seen at least 5 182's round my area...surrey...kingston..surbiton...tolworth..etc.

some one spot me,,,

182 Cup
I live in sunny Scotland. Drive from Fife to Edinburgh and back everyday in a racing blue with stripes so thought would be hard to miss!! :)

A number of clios
ive been spotted once. you cant realy miss my car lol nearly everyone in chesterfield no's it (not been big headed) thought i'd have been spotted ldz

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
littleclaire said:
I live in sunny Scotland. Drive from Fife to Edinburgh and back everyday in a racing blue with stripes so thought would be hard to miss!! :)

You're never around Dalgety Bay area, are you? When I went up to our depot up there, I spotted a racing blue 182 pull out of a junction in front of us.....

D.

182 Cup
Darren S said:
You're never around Dalgety Bay area, are you? When I went up to our depot up there, I spotted a racing blue 182 pull out of a junction in front of us.....

D.

Hmm could have been me, not in Dalgety Bay but drive past a lot!

FF Arctic Blue 182
p3rcy1 said:
ive been spotted once. you cant realy miss my car lol nearly everyone in chesterfield no's it (not been big headed) thought i'd have been spotted ldz

I think I've seen ya a few times dude.