ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want hd picture but how

L

leeboy182

I've got a ps3 and a hd telly but the telly hasn't got a hdmi socket it only has a dvi one help ??

Clio R27
You will need to get a new cable, hdmi from the PS3 and then a DVI to the TV. If your unsure what to buy go to any electrical store they will sort you out.

So in sort you need a HDMI to DVI cable...

Hope that helps :)

SQ5
Ebay will be your best bet, High street stores rarely have this and will rip you!

DVI also doesn't carry audio so you made need to get a Female twin phono to Mini jack lead to connect to the PS3 multimedia cable. I'm guessing the DVI using 3.5mm Mini jack anyway!

L

leeboy182

made a complete balls up bought a dvi cable before Reading now I've got no sound !!!! I'm thinking can I use a belkin high def cable it's an optical audio one will it go from ps3 to telly??

dk

911 GTS Cab
if your tv has an optical socket then just run an spdif/TOSlink optical cable between the two and choose that as the sound source on the ps3, i run hdmi with a separate optical cable.