ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i want this fiesta!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Running sensible power for a change so won't go pop first time out. Not a Bad chassis to put it all in either. Not amazing but not bad either! Wonder how it copes with rear wheel drive. Probably sorts out the less crazy rear steer ford goes for over the french hatches.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I can't decide, I lots lots about it but looking at the finished item it's had to like.

Maybe with standard lights it would look better.

See to me that looks like an Si bumper with Rs turbo fogs but I don't know a huge amount about them.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll spend my life savings modifying this old Ford Fiesta, then when it is finished I'm going to drive it 2500 miles and then sell it.

Standard procedure.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Flame 172 (Ph2)
I'll spend my life savings modifying this old Ford Fiesta, then when it is finished I'm going to drive it 2500 miles and then sell it.

Standard procedure.

He's probably spent up, even ran up credit cards just to get the project finished and now needs to sort out his financial situation... bit off more than he can chew?

Happens all the time.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Or maybe he achieved what he wanted, and now is bored and wants to move on to the next project?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  e92 330i
thats pretty awsome. Some people just like "the build" as such and once its finished, whats there to do then to move onto the next project..

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
to some people, they prefer the joy of building them!! if its a hobby to the guy maybe that was his plan the whole time.

like myself ive spent lots building my track car. Once its finished, i probs wont enjoy driving it as much as ive enjoyed building it!

OR, 2500 miles = 961 laps of brands hatch! to a track only car, 2500 is quite a few miles!