ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i want this lol!!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yes but this is 5k! lol not 50k!!! cant please some people! that could be made stupid quick, would LOVE to own that and go do some streeto in it lol

fcukin rank lol really dont like that. even if the front is the R34 which i love, the whle front end looks wrong/out of proportion lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ahh, the Stagea!

They are cool IMO

Not sure if i'd like one, mind

You'd be my hero if you bought it though... Coilovers and Work Emotion CR's ;)

In bronze. Thankyouplease!

EDIT: Just saw it's already running Tein's

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ugly as sin, would much rather have a propper skyline!

shows how much you know lol it has skyline running gear, skyline engine, skyline gearbox, skyline suspension, it is a skyline with a estate body lol!

and christopher HOPEFULLY in the next week i should have a black rebuilt fd sat on the drive!!!

Would definately rather have an FD or FC for that matter, that liner does nothing for me :(

Surprised you've not been on the hunt for a onvia or sileighty.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Would definately rather have an FD or FC for that matter, that liner does nothing for me :(

Surprised you've not been on the hunt for a onvia or sileighty.

seriously thought about them, would love one at some point... however i have an overly huge softspot for fd's i just think they are completely sexual!!

RX7CastleCombeDriftpremier.jpg

thats the one im looking at....

Civic Vtec y0
I think the stega is farkin cool lookin. I would well buy one lol

Its rapid and has a massive boot? Sounds good to me lol

RB 200 Cup!
id have it but permenantly parked in a garage with the nose poking out - id tel everyone it was a skyline ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
shows how much you know lol it has skyline running gear, skyline engine, skyline gearbox, skyline suspension, it is a skyline with a estate body lol!

and christopher HOPEFULLY in the next week i should have a black rebuilt fd sat on the drive!!!

Hero! :cool:

Although a Sileighty/Onevia would be proper cool too

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Would you ever need to drive it?

Get in the boot and out the front you'd probably be at your destination? How long is it!!