ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio cup 172 rear pads and discs

renault clio cup 172
ano this subject is covered all the time but am just needing a wee push in the right direction, are these rear pads and discs ok for my cup 172? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-1...3A1%7C294%3A50 have heard people talk about pre pressed bearings? and also abs rings but as far as I can gather the clio cup 172 didnt come with abs?. as much help as possible would be appreciated thanks.

renault clio cup 172
Buy rear disks with the bearings pressed in already, oem or brembo( I use @ £45each) no ABS ring required on Cup..though you can run rear disks with abs ring on.

kam racing are selling rear discs for £30.41 including vat, but it does not say if the bearings are pressed in them or not, ad happily buy halfords pads and these rear discs if they good enough.

renault clio cup 172
ah wait a minute a didnt read it properly thats front discs, why are front discs cheaper what the back ones:S?