ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I wish i was a rockstar

Wol

Clio
with flowers in my hair.... blah blah blah.

Well thought that would be a bit different to hello.

I'm Wol, live in Lincoln, had a Clio Mk2Ph2 1.4 16v before, was heavily modded and was in max power as best car at a cruise and was due a mag feature then some donut who couldnt drive his 1.3 fiesta smashed straight into the front of me and wrote it off. Then he got out of the car and swore at me, nice.

Now i've decided show isnt for me and i'm going for go instead. Got a Mk1 Valver about 3 weeks ago and have already started on what is going to be(hopefully) a stripped out rolled caged little track beastie.

So currently it has had done(all this week), PiperX Viper Induction Kit, KTR 8mm HT Leads, NGK Iridium Spark Plugs, Kei Racing Velocity Rims in Hyper Black, Lowered 50mm all round(APEX springs), Tints, Pioneer Touch Screen DVD Head Unit(which thanks to MK1 clio's sits at the most ridiculous angle), Vibe SE-K65's in the front and temporarily put a set of QB69's in the parcel shelf as not starting the strip until Spring.

Plans include: KTR Power Exhaust, De-Cat, KTR 4-1 Manifold, Piper Cams, Piper Vernier Pulleys, Competition cam belt, Competition Head Gasket, FSE Boost Valve, Gas Flowed Head, Prima Racing Mapping, KTR Thottle Bodies, Prima Racing 6-pot fronts, Prima Racing Big Brake Rear Conversion, Braided Lines, Carbon Lorraine Pads, Strip the Interior out and fit full Weld in Roll Cage. But most importantly weld in plate and strengthen the roof as the sun roof is winding me up so much i think i may have to throw it at a VAG driver. lol.

Formally Clio 182
Hey Wol, welcome to cliosport.

You seem to have done more mods to your car in one week than I have in one year lol!

BMW M5 & E36
Welcome, another in Lincoln. Where abouts are you? Keep an eye on the meets section for the monthly Lincoln gathering.

Chris