ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ibiza Spliter

1.6 16v
Ordered Ibiza Spliter for clio mk2 ph3 and was wondering if you have any ideas of how to fix it on to the front bumper??

Cheers steve

Chocolate Bar™
if its a mk2 ph2, then it'll go on with some slight bending, and just self-tapped into place.

ahhh 6 screws will do, go to ur local diy store, cost u nomore than a £1. jack car up, and yes bit of a bender job like middo said, then its done. as below :)

no bonding no mess. and to date no problems :)

fcs70hg.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
Ali said:
Cut it in half like Marks...Much nicer imo.

cheers! i think so ;) mines currently off the car at the mo getting resprayed matt black or i'd take some pics.

Nas

Eunos Roadster
Does any1 kno the part no. for the seat splitter, also that ms desighn grille is dope, but hard to find a cheap one.

CH33MA said:
JLO have you got spacers on your rear wheels or they just like that?

no. they just look like that. :)
but i will be going fully euro after FCS
so them rims will be up for sale

Chocolate Bar™
JLO said:
no. they just look like that. :)
but i will be going fully euro after FCS
so them rims will be up for sale

another one. when i eventually get the other half of my car resprayed, so its fully redone ill be after some euro wheels as well. 5x120 8x17 et60 sounds good to me ;)

Chocolate Bar™
your subframe will take a fair bashing then lol

i can only just clear the humps round here, so 15's are as small as im going :(