ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ICE PROTECTION

DONT WANT TO SPAM, BUT WE SELL MICROCHIP TAGGING PRODUCTS FOR EXPENSIVE ICE. KINDA LIKE THE STUFF FOR CATS AND DOGS, BUT FOR NON-LIVING ASSETS. PREVENTS THEFT AND IDENTIFIES YOUR RECOVERED STUFF AFTER THEFT.
SINGLE CHIP KITS £19.99
MAIL ORDER AND CREDIT CARD SALES AVAILABLE. SENTINEL ID 01284 811756
SUPPLIED WITH LIFETIME REGISTRATION ON OUR NATIONAL DATABASE AND WINDOW WARNING LABELS.

***********WILL DO 15% OFF FOR CLIO SPORT MEMBERS*************

Send me your e-mail, and Ill send you the photo of the toyroom. The V6 is a H plate Mk1 under construction as we speak.
Give consideration to the ICE microchip kits, its lovely to be able to prove that the b*****d that nicked you stereo is guilty!
Paul

Will do, on the laptop at the moment (posey t**t) so when I get back to the office Ill send you some stuff.
Paul

PRICES CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW £11.99 PLUS VAT FOR SINGLE CHIP KITS, AND £21.99 FOR 4 CHIP KITS. MULTI CHIP KITS MUST GO ON ON ITEM, SUCH AS A CAR...ENGINE, GEARBOX, BODYSHELL AND HEADUNIT FOR INSTANCE, NOT VARIOUS SEPARATE ITEMS OWNED BY ONE PERSON. THE FOUR CHIP KITS ARE A COST-EFFECTIVE WAY OF TAGGING A ICE INSTALL...
THE MAIN COST TO ME IS LIFETIME MAINTENANCE OF THE DATABASE, RUN FOR US BY KODIT, AN ISO REGISTERED, LOSS PREVENTION CERTIFICATION BOARD APPROVED COMPANY.

ILL EVEN DO AN ADDITIONAL 5% DISCOUNT FOR 10 OR MORE OF THE SAME KIT. POSTAGE IS £1.50 PER KIT, £5 FOR 10 KITS.

just wondering. in ya e-mail u said cn do alloys so there presumably water proof. and they can be read by pet tag readers..... so does that mean to prove there mine after being theived not only do i have to get them off the theif or person whos bought them off the theive to prove theyre mine but i have to take them into a vet with a microchip reader??? wont that be a bit odd?? booking your stolen alloys into a vetinary for a microchip reading??

Ben, weve found that other people have access to the readers as well, and often telling a copper that you can prove the alloys youve spotted are yours will get them interested, as they can detect the crime (its good for their figures). Some police stations already have the readers to identify stray dogs etc....
If the bloke with your alloys has nothing to hide, he wont mind them being scanned....
The chips come in a self adhesive plastice carrier, so yes, theyre waterproof and impact resistant (up to a point). The police are getting behind the tagging products, and they like ours because we use the same ISO programming protocols for our chips as the Government Pet Passport Scheme, so they dont have to have loads of different chip readers.

It is so satisfying to prove the b*****d with your alloys nicked them though....

Do I need to make it cheaper......let me know what you would pay to be able to protect your stereo for life, identify if it was recovered, and have evidence to convict the sh*t that stole it....I think around a tenner aint bad....youll spend that on a tax disc holder.....come on lads and lasses, were an established company trying to help you out....GET YER HANDS IN YER POCKETS!!

Lionel Richie

Im interested, cos ive just got a Pioneer screen head unit. I dont really understand how it works though, is it like TRACKER on a car?????