ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ideas for wheels...?

Da

Less
NOT TURINIS THOUGH! :rasp:

I'm 50/50 as to whether I fancy a change, but wouldn't know what to change to! Any ideas?

16" only btw.

Photoshoppers feel free ;)

th_Image000-5.gif
th_Image012.gif

2118's... although they're becoming the new turini these days. bloody awsome wheel though!

Dan's UltraLegerra's looked spot on also, really liked them on the RB.

Glacier White 197 Cup
Daz av done a little sum for you as I fully agree with Fubar

White 2118 + Racing Blue 182 = Perfect!

Thats what i would choose anyway!

Da

Less
Lol cheers mate! :)

Just found this...

DSCN0336.gif

although the offset would be an issue at ET37.

Any pics of the 2118's lads?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lol cheers mate! :)

Just found this...

DSCN0336.gif

although the offset would be an issue at ET37.

Any pics of the 2118's lads?

you'll have trouble matey, Dan had to get them machined to an acceptable offset.

2118's would look the nuts, but you would need a drop in ride height too imo

Clio
well Daz.... to keep with the racing blue idea.... hahaha ;) lol no only joking, whats wrong with your 182 alloys dude?? but if you are selling, my dad would like a set of 182 alloys....

PM me dude.

Da

Less
lol vultures :evil:
The wheels aren't forsale, it's only a month since I added 2 new PE2's! ;) I'm just getting ideas and trying to think 'outside the box' :)

Some good ideas so far guys also had a good offer from Joe for a new set so a few options to consider.

Da

Less
yeah liking those steve!

Also I've got the option of having my set of wheels refurbed in whatever colour I desire for free, so...if I stick with the stock alloys, colour suggestions?

:cool:

Breaking A 172 Replica
I think 2118s or 2020s. The only thing is aparently they are heavier than turinis but I guess they will still be much lighter than those 182 wheels.